Tickets are on sale!
Early bird tickets are available until November, 17th!
Full Pass / Basic pass: Please note these tickets do not include access to workshops.
Basic pass: includes access to the Exhibition Area, Job Fair companies presentation, Job Fair, Last conference of the day (Friday and Saturday), Special Events (to be announced soon) and Saturday closing networking party (Minors of 18 years old may not access to the party).
Students and unemployed: a proof of student/unemployed status will be asked at the reception to allow entrance.
Workshops: Maximum of 20 assistants per workshop in total. Maximum of 10 students for workshop.
When purchasing a workshop you can get a Full pass, for the same person at the special price of an Early bird ticket, at any time. If Early birds tickets are not available, buy the workshop and send us an email (email@example.com) with the ticket information, and we’ll send you a link to buy the Full pass at early bird fee.
Saturday Closing Networking Party: To be able to enter the closing party you need to have purchased one other ticket of any kind and confirm your attendance. Please note that the tickets will need to be purchased in advance. Sales end on Saturday 7 Dec at 1pm. Minors of 18 years old may not access to the party.
All tickets need to be bought on line. Please note there won’t be any over the counter ticket sale.
All prices are VAT (IVA) included.
Rules of access to b’Ars Fair
B’Ars, Barcelona International Arts &Vfx Fair is an international professional meeting point for the industry of Arts, visual effects and digital sector.
Access to the venue means automatic acceptance of the following rules:
- b´Ars (Barcelona International Arts &Vfx Fair) is aimed to professionals from VFX, animation and digital sector, including students involved in this field.
- Visitors under 18 years of age are not permitted. They must be accompanied by an adult.
- Exceptionally, and only while the event is being held, the Organisation will allow the entry of breastfeeding women in order to facilitate the work-life balance of women working in the sector.
- Registration is individual and non-transferable. It will be obligatory to ensure the registration pass is visible at all times and should be printed on paper. In the event it is lost, the professional visitor/exhibitor must go to the registration front desk (with the corresponding identification) in order to have their registration pass reprinted.
- Official identification and registration. For security reasons and at all times, attendees must carry their official identification document with a valid photo (National ID Card or Passport), as well as the corresponding registration for the fair.
- At any time, the Organizers may carry out identity checks and will be able to request both visitors and exhibitors to show their required official identification. These checks may be carried out, among other cases, at the time of collecting the official registration, at the access controls to the fair and even inside the venue. In the event that having made the relevant checks the identity of the holder of the official registration does not match his or her identity document, the Organization reserves the right to withdraw the registration, and the said person must therefore leave the venue immediately
- Organizer reserves the right to admit participants and to withdraw their registration for non-compliance with the Rules of Participation and the Rules of Access to the venue, without reimbursing the amounts paid for the registration purchase.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the venue and in enclosed areas.
- Limited capacity. The Access to the venue as well as ticket sales it is therefore, conditioned according to visitor-capacity limits.
Right of admission
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 10 of Law 11/2009 of 6 July, concerning administrative regulation of public performances and recreational activities, and Article 50 of Decree 112/2010 of 31 August, which approves the Regulation of public performances and recreational activities in Catalonia, in their capacity as the organizing body of b’Ars, the Organizers establish the following Conditions for Admission:
- The Organizers reserve the right of admission to individuals who may reasonably be assumed to constitute a risk, and especially to holders of tickets in which an irregularity or falsification has been detected. The detection of any fraudulent use of the ticket will be prosecuted in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- For security reasons entrance to b’Ars venues is not permitted with suitcases or large bags, large backpacks, skateboards, professional camera equipment, food or drink. Smaller bags such as handbags or small backpacks and motorcycle helmets, will be permitted. Other objects forbidden are aerosols, drones, laser pointers, selfie sticks or sharp objects.Those attending may be searched in accordance with the applicable legislation, and objects that may be considered dangerous by the Organizers or are prohibited by the regulations will not be admitted.
- Any person attending, including after entry to the fair areas, may be ejected without any entitlement to a refund, as a result of failing to follow instructions given by b’Ars Organizers staff, causing a disturbance, carrying or consuming drugs, or due to an apparent or potential state of intoxication, and will be personally and fully responsible for their own actions and omissions towards third parties and damage to objects.
- The Organization will not be responsible for losses or the theft of personal belongings from the bearer of the entrance or any of the assistants and participants.
Prohibition on the use of tickets for advertising purposes
Possession of a ticket does not entitle the holder to use it for advertising, marketing or promotion purposes. Improper use will oblige the unauthorised advertiser and/or user to pay a fine equivalent to one thousand times the highest ticket price of the event, without prejudice to subsequent claims for general damages. Tickets found to be in breach of this prohibition will be confiscated and cancelled immediately.
Alteration or cancellation of the event
- The Organizers reserve the right to change, alter or cancel b’Ars programme at any time.
- The Organizers will make every effort to avoid the inconvenience that the modification or suspension of b’Ars programme may entail, by restructuring activities schedules, for example.
- The total or partial cancellation of b’Ars due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure will under no circumstances lead to a refund of the ticket price, the organization reserves the right to modify or alter the program, on the assumption that an artist cancels his conference/activity unilaterally.
- Refunds of tickets are permitted only until 30 days prior the event. After this date, no refunds or exchanges are permitted.
Intellectual property and image rights
- All image and intellectual property rights arising directly or indirectly from the artistic presentations or those of any other nature arising due to b’Ars taking place are reserved, and the capture, filming or recording of images or sounds without the prior written authorization of the Organizers is completely prohibited.
- Those attending give their consent to their appearance in images recorded by any type of medium for subsequent informative, promotional and/or commercial dissemination of b’Ars and authorization for the use thereof. The said images may appear in any medium or format worldwide and indefinitely.
Photography, Sketching, Film and Audio Recordings
In some rooms cameras or recording equipment are not allowed. Please mind the signs. Professional photography, filming, drawing or audio recording require prior permission in written form. If this is violated, we reserve the right to withdraw the entry ticket, to ban the perpetrator or to confiscate the recordings and destroy them.
b’Ars employs a professional photographer and camera crew and reserves the right to use all images that they take during the conference for publication purposes and the promotion of future b’Ars events.
Consent to the processing of personal data
This information and personal data collected on this form will be computer processed in accordance with the provisions (EU) 201+/679 of April 27, 2016 and Organic law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD) and will be used to process your b’Ars attendance. Therefore, you agree that your data is treated under the responsibility of FUNGHITOS, S.L. AND SARA REBULI UTE to send you information related to b’Ars Conference and keep it for the duration of the business relationship and as long as the consent is not withdrawn. You are informed that you have the right to revoke this consent data any time and to exercise the rights of access, rectification and opposition for legitimate reasons, the right to deletion and limitation of your personal data by contacting to c/Diputació, 273 2-2 – 08007 Barcelona or by sending electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Organizers shall be entitled to take the civil and criminal legal action it deems appropriate against the perpetrators of any attempts at fraud, burglary and/or damage to the Organizers, either directly or indirectly.
Applicable legislation and competent courts
These conditions are governed by the applicable Spanish legislation. When the applicable legislation allows the parties to choose the jurisdiction, the parties specifically waive any others that may apply to them and agree to submit the differences that may arise from the interpretation or application of these conditions to the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
If you have any questions please send us an email and we’ll try to help as quick as we can.