Tips and secrets on acting and performance that help animators create believable, living and breathing characters. We will work concepts related to body expression, gesture and physicality as a vehicle to describe emotions.
We will focus on:
– Giving tools to the animator in order to perform a personal work, concerning the expression of emotions in VFX and animation field.
– Getting the animator closer to the difficulties of acting.
– Increasing one’s body self-awareness, gesture and facial expression of emotions.
– Learning how to work with oneself.
Date: December 6th, Friday, 2019
Time: 10,00 to 14,00
Room: Aula A (planta -1)
Disseny Hub Barcelona, Plaça de les Glòries, 37 (Barcelona)
Fees: 25€ students – 50€ professionals
Tutor: Antonio Morcillo
Language: Spanish and catalan
* Attendees will be able to receive a number of documents summarising the course content and allowing them to deepen their knowledge with onward self-study.