b’Ars&d is a new event that will take place at b’Ars 2017. We want to give a place to tool developers where they can present their latest tools and R&D projects to potential clients, followed by networking as a chance to interact and get to meet for one-to-one presentations.
It’s going to be like a bootcamp of developers! 🙂
What’s the deal?
b’Ars will host developers for free, no costs are involved to be present at the b’Ars&d. There will be a maximum of 10 developers hosted, and the event will be organised in the following way:
- Public presentation/pitch of 7-10’ min for each developer presenting
- Availability of a booth (table+ 2 chairs) for each developer in order to present their work to anyone who can be interested to stop by
- Presence at b’Ars includes 2 free full pass+party access for each company presenting (no access to workshops), a slot of 7-10 min of presentation and a space in the b’Ars&d bootcamp
- Toolchefs is a London based company born in 2014 and mainly focused on software development for the VFX industry.
We develop pipeline and R&D tools to help our clients build or improve their workflow.
- At b'Ars, we will be presenting our new crowd engine for the first time to the public. The engine itself is standalone and has been integrated into Maya and Houdini. While developing it we focused on three main aspects: ease of use, animation quality and customization.
- Its name will be revealed at b'Ars during the presentation. Don't miss it!
Efesto Lab LTD
Efesto Lab is a London based company with office in Barcelona,
its aim is to help mid and small production companies to improve their workflow and productivity with scalable and distributed solutions. Integrating the industry standard application for production pipelines.
During B'Ars n D we'll be presenting and previewing our new upcoming tool : for-review
For Review is a tool made for Artists to design and define the look of videos.
With great precision and simplicity, you can add masks, logos and metadata to contextualise your work.
As well as from dcc applications, you can generate quicktime videos and upload them to various Video Storage and Asset Management systems to make your work ready to be viewed and reviewed.