Trends of 3D audiovisual production: Cinematic VR
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
- Live events have been extremely popular throughout history, however because of physical and geographical factors, the number of people attending them is always limited. This is changing because of technology.
- For the first time in history, the combination of 3D Sound, 360 video and Virtual Reality has allowed for the creation of a fully immersive experience that makes people feel like they are actually in the physical space.
- Virtual Reality has the advantage of tricking the brain and giving the person a sense of presence.
- Combining unique musical content, 3D sound with the immersive feeling of VR will bring people closer to the live event.
- Combining 360o Audio, 360o Video and Virtual Reality, we create fully immersive experiences that make people feel like they are actually in the physical space. SAE Institute Barcelona in collaboration with Deezer, 360VR, VRSUS and Intorno Labs, is the creative media school pioneering Cinematic VR events production and postproduction as part of hands-on training based on real work environments.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- Gigi is an experienced VR Producer, Creative Technologist, Audio Specialist currently working on interactive projects in the field of Live Entretaunment (Fashion, Music, Art, Design).
- trained under Alan Moulder and Floot at Assault and Battery Studios he has built a solid reputation in the industry being involved in a wide range of projects the likes of Goldfrapp, Lou Redd, The Killers, The Bloody Beetroots EXPO 2015 and more.
- Gigi is currently Chief Content Officer (CCO) at SAE Institute Barcelona and in this free time he is developing a new recording technique for interactive Spatial Audio.
- The presentation will be focused on production, posptoduction and demos of Cinematic VR events.
- It is a 4h Workshop, with 20 minutes break.
- This Workshop will be done in ENGLISH.