MPC Advertising – Carsten Keller – The big three
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
An insight in the latest big Three Ads at MPC (Samsung ostrich , HeinekenTrailblazers , JohnLewis Christmas)
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- Carsten heads up MPC’s 3D Advertising department alongside Anthony Bloor. With over 15 years of industry experience, he has been involved in multiple award-winning projects for brands such as Virgin Atlantic, Three Mobile, Sony, Audi, Sky, Skoda and British Airways.
- After completing school in 2000, Carsten joined the VFX department of television company proSieben in Munich as a 3D Artist. He was quickly promoted to Senior Lighter and Supervisor in 2003.
- In 2006, Carsten moved to London to join MPC as a VFX Supervisor. Carsten received double Gold for Best VFX and Best CG at the 2013 British Arrows Craft Awards for his work on Three ‘Pony.’
- It is a 1h Conference, with 30 minutes Q&A.
- This Conference will be done in ENGLISH.