Digital Domain – David Corral – Facial Performance at Digital Domain – From Benjamin Button to Beauty and the Beast
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
- A retrospectiva of facial rigging techniques at Digital Domain.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- David Corral has been a visual effects artist for over 15 years. He was born in Barcelona, Spain and started his career there as a CG artist in a small studio that no longer exists.
- He moved to Los Angeles in 2009 to work at Disney Animation Studios. In 2010 David started working at Digital Domain, and in 2014 he was promoted to the Head of the Rigging department.
- He has been involved in amazing projects such as X:Men Day of Future Past, Deadpool, Beauty and the Beast, and a long list of other major blockbusters.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Digital Domain creates transportive experiences that entertain, inform and inspire. Our company is a pioneer in many fields, including visual effects, livestreaming landmark events in 360° virtual reality, building situational awareness applications, creating “virtual humans” for use in films and live events, and developing interactive content.
- A creative force in visual effects and media applications, Digital Domain has brought artistry and technology to hundreds of motion pictures, commercials, video games, music videos and virtual reality experiences. Our groundbreaking visual effects appear in films such as "Titanic," "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and recent blockbusters "Furious 7" and "Deadpool." Our staff artists have won more than 100 major awards, including Academy Awards®, Clios, BAFTA awards and Cannes Lions.
- It is a 1h Conference, with 30 minutes Q&A.
- This Conference will be done in ENGLISH.