Nuke for beginners with Escape Studios
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
- Devolve into Nuke's 2D/3D system to solve many of your compositing tasks.
- We will learn how to navigate its 3D interface, use various 3D projection techniques, optimise your workflow and get introduced to advanced applications.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: ALLAR KAASIK
- A lot of Allar's life has been spent staring at computer monitors trying to figure out what's really going on. With a background in shooting news for TV and projecting films he founds his way to the world of VFX through the Digital Post Production MA from the National Film and Television School.
- After years of compositing commercials, music promos and feature films in Nuke and Flame, heading the VFX editorial department at Realise Studio and developing their pipeline solutions, the childhood calling of science drove him back to continue his computing studies and the brains.
- Allar's research interest include computer vision, natural and artificial intelligence, brain-computing interfaces and finding approaches to bridge the art of cognitive neurosciences with the awesomeness of visual effects.
- Its is a 4h Workshop, with 20 min break.
- This Workshop will be done in ENGLISH.
- This Workshop is for beginners level.