Sculpting facial expressions for production
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
- In this workshop Chris will talk you through the various artistic and technical challenges that need to be understood when sculpting expressions for animated characters.
- We will learn how to create believable anatomy, how to create realistic movement in the skin and muscles, the importance of good topology, and lots more!
- The workshop will begin with a lecture, and then students will sculpt an expression themselves, with tuition and feedback from Chris.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- Christian is a concept artist and creature supervisor with over 10 years of experience creating characters for film, TV, and games production.
- He runs ScreenclayFX, a company creating concepts and assets for feature film, and teaches anatomy, clay sculpture, and digital sculpture at the Barcelona Academy of Art and the CG Masters Academy.
- It is a 4h Workshop, with 20 minutes break.
- This Workshop will be in ENGLISH.