Creative Coding Using Unity
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
- Unity is known as a popular tool for game developers with the advent of VR, Ar and other interactive media. It has evolved into a wonrdeful toolset for Creative Coding and other forms of visual storytelling.
- This Workshop aims to provide a foundation to Unity, that will allow the attendees to create and experiment with creative concepts while the confidence to explore the platform for their own artistic purposes.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- Colin Doncaster is a creative technologist who loves Visual Storytelling.
- With 20 years of VFX and Animation Production experience he's building his own sustainable Studio where great ideas, art and technology can thrive.
- Over the course of his career he has been lucky to have worked on the Oscar winning projects Lord of the Rings and Avatar, along with directors as Peter Jackson, James Cameron and the brilliant Terry Gilliam.
- Most recently he has had the honour of receiving a SciTechawrd for Deep Compositing from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- It is a 4h Workshop, with 20 minutes break.
- This Workshop will be in ENGLISH.
- The day and schedule can change until the Tickets are on Sale.
- This workshop is free, just go on the ticket page and reserve yourself a seat