From Shooting To VFX Postproduction
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
- Edmon is an android who's happily travelling around the galaxy, because he doesn't know that the 7th of June - at ECIB installations - we are going to ilumninate, film in Raw with a Red Scarlet in a 5K Green Screen, and then, we will rotoscope, track, convert into a 3D layer, integrate him in a CGI background and color correct the scene to get him into a BIG trouble.
- During this Workshop you are going to film and postproduce a shot which you can discover the essential VFX composition techniques, their workflows and some of the main post-production software.
- Don't miss it. Maybe Edmon will become a bit unfortunate, but we are sure you will be happier.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- Gerard Lemes Lombardo combines his teaching activity in different training centers (ECIB and CIFO) with the Director, Camera and Colorist for clients, producers and agencies such as Atman Audiovisual, Freeyourpost, Cosmocaixa, Planeta, Muntañola Comunicació, Mecalux, Storyteller, SilviaGo, Ajuntament de Barcelona or the Institut de cultura de Barcelona (ICUB), among others.
- He has advised on DIT Workflows and task for film and TV, as he teaches Digital Cinema: FX, Color Correction ans Workflows with Red Weapon Cameras, Arri Alexa, Sony F65, Black Magic 4k in ECIB (Barcelona Film School).
- Among the courses he teaches throughout the year, we can find "Color Correction with Savinci Resolve" and Direction of Photography and VFX".
- It is a 4h Workshop, with 20 minutes break.
- Places are limited to 20 attendees.
- No prior knowledge is required.
- This Workshop will be done in SPANISH.
- * The day and schedule can change until the Tickets are on Sale.