From The Idea To A Feasible Plan
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
- This Workshop is an approach to the development phase of an Animation project and about it's Production plan. It provides a first approach to the methodology of creating a production plan.
- Attendees will discover how each animation project has different needs, as well as discover the aspects necessary to have a balanced and viable plan.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
- Belli Ramírez, is a reference of the direction of production in Animation projects in Spain, as she is a Production Director.
- Belli has more than 20 years of experience managing movies and television series. She has had the opportunity to expand her experience working for a large number of animation producers, where we can highlight Oscar winner Animal Logic in Sydney, Australia, Ilion Animation Studios, where she worked as Head of Production Unit for the film Planet 51 and as Production Manager in the first and fourth season of Pocoyo, one of the most internationally recognized tv series.
- Belli is currently a founder and consultant at Mr. Cohl, where she is developing several animation projects. Among their main clients we can find: Zinkia, Hampa, Blue Dream Studios, El Señor Studio, Ánima Kitchen, Ánima Studios, 3D Wire, UPV, U-Tad, Lightbox Academy and L'Idem among others. She combines consulting, production management and education.
- It is a 4h Workshop, with a 20 min break.
- This Workshop is in SPANISH.
- The day and schedule can change until the Tickets are on Sale.