Full Pass-Basic pass-Single Day Pass: Please note these tickets do not include access to workshop.
Basic pass: includes access to the Exhibition Area, Job Fair, VR area, Special Event (last conference of the day).
Students and unemployed: a proof of student/unemployed status will be asked at the reception to allow entrance.
Workshops: Maximum of 25 assistants per workshop in total. Maximum of 10 students for workshop.
When purchasing a workshop you can get a Full pass, for the same person at the special price of a Early bird ticket, at any time. First purchase the workshop and send us an email (email@example.com) with the tickets information, and we’ll contact you.
Networking Party: To be able to enter the closing party you need to have purchased one other ticket of any kind and confirm your attendance. Please note that the tickets will need to be purchased in advance. Sales end on Saturday 1st Dec at 1pm.
All tickets need to be bought on line. Please note there won’t be any over the counter ticket sale.
All prices are VAT (IVA) included.
Right of admission
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 10 of Law 11/2009 of 6 July, concerning administrative regulation of public performances and recreational activities, and Article 50 of Decree 112/2010 of 31 August, which approves the Regulation of public performances and recreational activities in Catalonia, in their capacity as the organizing body of b’Ars, the Organizers establish the following Conditions for Admission:
– The Organizers reserve the right of admission to individuals who may reasonably be assumed to constitute a risk, and especially to holders of tickets in which an irregularity or falsification has been detected. The detection of any fraudulent use of the ticket will be prosecuted in accordance with the applicable legislation.
– For security reasons entrance to b’Ars venues is not permitted with suitcases or large bags, large backpacks, skateboards, professional camera equipment, food or drink. Smaller bags such as handbags or small backpacks and motorcycle helmets, will be permitted. Other objects forbidden are aerosols, drones, laser pointers, selfie sticks or sharp objects.Those attending may be searched in accordance with the applicable legislation, and objects that may be considered dangerous by the Organizers or are prohibited by the regulations will not be admitted.
– Any person attending, including after entry to the fair areas, may be ejected without any entitlement to a refund, as a result of failing to follow instructions given by b’Ars Organizers staff, causing a disturbance, carrying or consuming drugs, or due to an apparent or potential state of intoxication, and will be personally and fully responsible for their own actions and omissions towards third parties and damage to objects.
Prohibition on the use of tickets for advertising purposes
Possession of a ticket does not entitle the holder to use it for advertising, marketing or promotion purposes. Improper use will oblige the unauthorised advertiser and/or user to pay a fine equivalent to one thousand times the highest ticket price of the event, without prejudice to subsequent claims for general damages. Tickets found to be in breach of this prohibition will be confiscated, and cancelled immediately.
Alteration or cancellation of the event
– The Organizers reserve the right to change, alter or cancel b’Ars programme at any time.
– The Organizers will make every effort to avoid the inconvenience that the modification or suspension of b’Ars programme may entail, by restructuring activities schedules, for example.
– The total or partial cancellation of b’Ars due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure will under no circumstances lead to a refund of the ticket price, the organization reserves the right to modify or alter the program, on the assumption that an artist cancels his conference/activity unilaterally.
– No exchanges or refunds of tickets are permitted.
Intellectual property and image rights
– All image and intellectual property rights arising directly or indirectly from the artistic presentations or those of any other nature arising due to b’Ars taking place are reserved, and the capture, filming or recording of images or sounds without the prior written authorisation of the Organizers is completely prohibited.
– Those attending give their consent to their appearance in images recorded by any type of medium for subsequent informative, promotional and/or commercial dissemination of b’Ars and authorization for the use thereof. The said images may appear in any medium or format worldwide and indefinitely.
The Organizers shall be entitled to take the civil and criminal legal action it deems appropriate against the perpetrators of any attempts at fraud, burglary and/or damage to the Organizers, either directly or indirectly.
Applicable legislation and competent courts
These conditions are governed by the applicable Spanish legislation. When the applicable legislation allows the parties to choose the jurisdiction, the parties specifically waive any others that may apply to them, and agree to submit the differences that may arise from the interpretation or application of these conditions to the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
If you have any questions please send us an email and we’ll try to help as quick as we can.